Thursday, October 15, 2009

Haven't written anything in a while so here goes. I remember when I was a child around 12 my mothers clothing fit really good. It was the days of hot pants and boots. Lingerie was babydolls and I couldn't wait for everyone to leave the house for long periods of time. By the time I was a teen I could roll my hair, put on make-up and completely dress as a girl. I thought then I looked pretty good, my body was thin and still soft. I never was hairy in fact the girls teased me about shaving my legs I would have but I didn't have to. Pantyhose felt great and I wore them often even out of the house. I painted my nails mainly my toenails since it was more dificult to remove the polish quickly from my finger nails. I remembered being so facinated with girls and everything about them. I loved the agressive girls that were very feminine. I love the girls with curly long hair and their soft but domineering attittudes which demanded to be treated in such a way. I had a some try to put makeup on me and as much as I wanted it I wouldn't let most of them. The teasing from my first real love was so magical that she made me cum in my pants more than once, but we never had intercourse. She was a true princess and I treated her as such. I wanted to tell her everything but she wouldn't have understand. She thought I was a macho athlete, but if she would have only known the truth she would have been disgusted most likely.
Later after I was dumped I started being pursue by a girl 3 years younger just 13 years of age, she looked like a indian princess. Her hair was dark a straight but was only shoulder lenght. She was about 5'4" tall and about 100lbs. She was such a fun and loving girl if she would had only known I was hers. We explored sex except I didn't want her to get pregnant so we didn't have intercourse often, but I sure enjoyed burying my face in that dark soft patch of fur and even farther down the trail. She would often wear her mothers crotchless panties and even slid them on me once we she was in one her many playful moods. After I turn 18 I was afraid to touch her I didn't really want to go to jail. But many times I wasn't strong enough to stop a little oral sex and she was so good. I didn't want to dominate her life and told her she should date people her own age. She moved and her mother didn't want us to see each other since we were getting so close...not a bad idea for a mom.

I started dating a girl closer to my age. She was about 5'7" with a 36C-24-36 and could fill out a pair of jeansas well as anything else. We fell fast and I often would take her to the mall and buy her clothes, shoes and makeup during those times she would tease me and would often let me eat her or give me a hand job or oral sex. She had long light brown hair that had a natural curl with beautiful green eyes. We grew closer and I allowed her to play in my head more than any other girl. We married and had sexual intercourse for the first time on our wedding night and it was well worth the wait. She kept me horny and I opened up to her and we did just about anyting and everything a couple could do. I was often embarassed when my young bride would bend me over the bed and screw my ass while spanking. How humilating laying there made up dressed in female clothing from top to bottom with my skirt flipped up on my back. She usually would blindfold me and tease me about some hunk in the apartment coming in and screwing both of us and making me get hime ready. This never happened but was one of our fatasies. She took pictures of me and threatened to show them and often I would be wearing panties while she wold make commits to tease me while we wold be shoppping or with friends. There was nothing I would not have done at her direction. She dressed me in feminine clothing and would take pictures while making me pose. I took thousands of pictures of her in every imaginable pose, she truly was a sight. My sexual drive was great and I would want to cum 2-3 times daily and would give her oral stimulation as often and as long as she would let me. Many nights while watching movies I never seen any of it because I would be buried for the full show and beg for more. I guess she got bored or found someone else and things got bad and she didn't want to have sex with me and it broke my heart, the rejection. We divorced and I went back to my old ways where sex was plentiful and not meaningful. I became the aggresser and I was quite good at it. The dominant role came as easy as the submissive role if not easier, since thats what people expected. I didn't have any problems getting girls to submit to being tied spreadeagle and takin advantage of every orfice I desired. Iwould instruct them to dress in any way I chose. I had them purchase maid outfits and clean my house taking pictures and threathing to send them to their girlfriends. Or having their girlfrinds over and having 3somes. I think some of them woulod have went for it but I didn't ever try. I did have fun.

I had a few that wanted to turn the tables and we dabbled but I felt like for the most part it was just away to control who I dated and not a true dominate woman. So mostly I controlled them, many of them. Getting blowjobs and sex in public places, fingering them and making them lick my fingers clean, teasing them at the mall while looking for clothes or jewlery. Embarassing them in front of strangers was something some of them enjoyed and I used it effectively. I never paid for a date and life was good and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment