Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lonely at times

As I sit in the car awaiting the plane to take off my phone rang. It was her and my eyes lit up. She told I was a doll for taking her to the airport and she didn't properly thank me. She told me when she got home the list of chores she left on the bar should be done. She also told me she had a new maid outfit she wanted me to wear while I performed the chores. She reminded me "no playing with my little thing" she was talking loud enough for others to hear and I could hear giggling i the background. I was so embarrassed but excited at the same time. Do you understand she said? I said yes. She said yes what? I said yes mistress. Much better you are such a little doll and I love you. Just when I was going to tell her I loved her too she said bye and click was all I heard.

I sit in the car until the plane I thought was hers took off. When I got home I looked for the new outfit... It was hanging in my bedroom in a big pink bag with a white bow with my name on it. I couldn't wait to see it it was a sissy maid outfit mostly pink with lots of lace and ruffles. It had cuffs, choker, a little hat and a apron all made of satin. I felt pressure in my CB6000 which was left on for the trip. The stockings were white with a pink bow at the heel. The shoes were white Maryjane's with 4" heels and the buckle had a small lock, I didn't see a key so I better not use the lock I thought, but I wanted to.

It was hard not to put on everything but I had some errands to run before I could. So put on some pantyhose and silky top under my jeans and t-shirt and out I went. It shopping was pretty uneventful for awhile. I smile at a few people as we passed and and had small talk with a few others, then I ran straight into one of my wife's good friend. She wouldn't let me pass but actually turned her shopping cart around with me. I always wondered if any of my wife's girlfriends knew of our arrangement. After a few minutes I was pretty sure Dawn did. She touched me on the cheek with along lingering caress down my shoulder and seemed to pause at the strap of my undergarment then down toward my nipple. She told I was so sweet for doing the shopping while my wife was out and made a comment about me doing hers as well. I just smiled not really know what to say. We shopped together until the we were finished. She was scaring me with her little comments about being the wife of the house and being to pretty to be a man, You should have been the wife she said with a teasing smile. Well Dawn was a very sexual woman, she was about 5'4" tall at about 120lbs but her breast were at least good B or maybe a C cup. She always showed ample cleavage. Her look is that of an America Indian, jet black hair and dark eyes, she showed much strength in her personality. She was wearing a tight black top with spaghetti straps and tight jeans and cowgirl boots, she was very hot. Her makeup was done to perfection as usual. She workout all the time and I could see the muscles in her arms.She wore dangling bracelets and earrings 3 on each ear. Her necklace was very masculine but sexy. She looked strong and sexy and she knew.

I headed for the car and unloaded into the trunk and was getting in the car when she called my name. She ask me t help her unload her buggie. So I unloaded her cart into her Red Mustang GT, she wanted it in the back seat and every time I bent over she commented on my butt saying things like it sure made an easy target bent over like that and after the last bag she made good of the comment and gave me a pop. She kind of cornered me after I help her and put those beautiful lips on mine and pinched my nipples. I was in shock and really didn't know what to do, my wife told to always treat her friends with respect but I'm not sure she meant this. I told her that she was beautiful but I'm not sure my wife would approve, she said maybe she should call her and ask if she could borrow me while she was away. Her hands went down to my crotch and finally a look of surprise. She said I guess I'll have to talk with her if I ever have need that, and looked down. She ask me how long it had been on without release. I'm sure I was blood red now and told her a little over a week. She cooed and said poor little baby. So I could take you back to my house and I'd be perfectly safe. I was so hot and thought this had to have been planned. She gave me another hot kiss holding both sides of my head and forcing herself into a grind and me against the car.

She told me after that I had messed up her lipstick and removed a tube from her purse and reapplied hers and then held me by the hair and moved the tube toward me. She said pucker up and of course I did as I was told, yours is messed up too as she applied it to my lips and a little to my cheeks and rubbed it in. She said yours cheeks need a little color too. She told me I had better go now but we would be in touch. One more kiss on the neck and squeeze on the butt cheeks and she turned away and got into her car cranked it up back up and never gave me another look.

I stood there in shock wondering what just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment