Saturday, June 20, 2009

I should have listened

I should have listened when she told me not to be touching myself. She walked in on me and there I stood rubbing myself. I was hard and already horny just thinking about all that had went on. As she stood there watching me I didn't notice her and I masturbated and came all over my hand and onto the floor. That's when she interrupted just when I reached down to the floor to cleanup my mess. She said you won't need a cloth my tongue will do just fine. When I looked at her I realized she wasn't joking. I went on all 4's and began to lick up my cum from the floor. She told me not to leave any behind that it couldn't be wasted. From now on someone would have to receive it when I cum. After I cleaned the floor I cleaned my hand. She just called me her little sissy cum slut and left the room laughing remarking how much fun her life is becoming.

When all my duties were finished in the kitchen. I heard her calling me. I went into the bedroom and she stood there in a black corset, black stockings, black pumps, her hair was pulled back and her makeup was dark. She was stunning. She motioned to the bed and I got on the bed on my back and she told me to roll over. I did and she attached me to the bed. She open the night stand and got out a blindfold and placed it on me. I heard her getting something else and her entered my rear end easily. It was lubed up and she worked it in me. I don't know how many fingers were in me but I could tell I as being stretched. I began to push toward the pressures. She smacked my butt an told me I had to beg permission to enjoy myself that this is punishment. She withdrew her fingers and replace it with something large and hard. It kept expanding me and then went small. My butt grabbed the object and I realized she had placed a large butt plug in me.

The next thing I knew she tearing my butt cheeks up with an object. She was spanking me and telling me that the next time I was told not to play with myself that I would obey. The spanking was very painful and first I begged for mercy. Then I started pleading and next came the tears and I began to cry, cry like a baby. She talked to me like a little child and I got worst. I don't know how long it lasted but it seemed to last for ever.

She stopped but made me lay there. I heard her fiddling around with something. Then I heard the TV and it sounded like a beating, then I heard my voice. She had recording the whole incident. She took of the blindfold and turned my so I could see the TV. She hit rewind and then play and there I was licking the floor clean. How humiliating, me licking my cum off the floor all the way to getting a butt plug and a beating until I cried.

I wasn't sure where all this was going but we were moving fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment