Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cierra's new life

The decision was bitter sweet. I had never been so happy and satisfied. I hadn't been making any decisions over the last week. Mistress decided what I would wear, eat, go, even how I would act. I stayed in a constant state of arousal. I haven't had so much sex since my honeymoon. She was incredible and I didn't know if I could live without her. When she gave me my ultimatum I was hurt. After I beared my soul she would leave me. I told her so, but she told me that after she had experienced the real me she would settle fornothing less. I agreed to her conditions and she was happy and said I should be rewarded for the right decision. She sit back on the couch and removed her panties. She told my reward was just a tongue away and if I could make her orgasm in 10 minutes she would rub me for the same amount. I went to work but it was more like fun. I loved to eat her and usually begged for a longer time. I started using my finger and she said just my tongue. She did have an orgasm but it took 13 minutes she said, so I had to keep licking until she told me to stop. She teased me by telling me that the top of my head never looked so good. She said I had to be the best pussy eater she had ever experienced. The she started calling me a little sissy pussy eater and told me that she didn't know if I'd ever be able to stick my little penis in her again. I was about to explode and she knew it. After about an hour she had 4 orgasm and told me to stop.

She told I did deserve a reward and for me to get down to my panties. She rubbed me through the panties telling me how pretty they were and how good I looked in them. She started telling that I shouldn't even have a cock. It so small she said. That if I had a pussy she would be locking it right now. Or maybe she would screw me like the little sissy I was. She told me to drop my panties and stand up. I did as I was told. She said I have 5 minutes to cum or I wold have to wait. She looked at me and said I'd better get busy, start playing with it sissy and you better make it look sexy. I started masterbating in front of my girlfriend, she took my panties and stuck them in my mouth. Next she picked up a video camera and started videoing me and I was so embarassed and humiliated. She talked me through the whole ordeal. She swatted my butt, my nipples were pinched and twisted, my penis was flipped and slapped. She said time up and I didn't make it. Poor baby she said as sshe pulled the panties out of my mouth and put them on me.

She told me to go fix breakfast, in just my panties. I headed off to the kitchen. She said not to be touching my my clitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment